NHF Community Member Sign-Up / Login
Already a member? Log in here.
Scientific research shows we can lower the incidence of neurological conditions including autism, ADHD, allergies, and asthma. We encourage you to sign-up for The Healthy Child Guide, The Science Behind The Guide as well as our Pregnancy Kitchen curated menu plans and grocery lists to learn how. Help us raise awareness regarding 50 specific behaviors prospective parents can take to increase the likelihood of having a healthy child free of chronic neurological health disorders.
Sign up below to access Neurological Health Foundation and Pregnancy Kitchen assets:
Since we update our documents with new research, we request you sign-up below to access the current Neurological Health Foundation and Pregnancy Kitchen assets.
NHF will not share your email contact information with anyone and we never spam under any circumstances. We are scientists, researchers, parents, physicians, and nutritionists aiming to empower parents to have healthy children free of chronic health disorders. We hope you too will become an NHF ambassador.
- Premium Login Access to Pregnancy Kitchen, including grocery lists, meal plans and menus (all PK Assets).
- Direct login access to NHF’s The Healthy Child Guide (all NHF Assets).
As well as:
- Webinars hosted by the experts who form the NHF Scientific Advisory Board.
- Updated PDF Guides published by NHF’s Scientific Advisory Board.
- Local support groups of parents who are partnering with NHF.
- Invitations to provide testimonies and share real life stories about The Healthy Child Guide.
- Periodic alerts regarding recent video postings to the NHF YouTube Channel.
Discover Pregnancy Kitchen
When you are having a child, understanding the diverse recommendations regarding what to eat and how to live can be daunting. NHF is fortunate to have partnered with over 20 physicians, scientists and researchers to bring you the latest research in an easy to read guide.
Our Scientific Advisory Board Recommendations
The NHF Scientific Advisory board has integrated current research findings with best practices in maternal health. Following the NHF Recommendations increases the likelihood of birthing healthier children free of chronic health conditions.
The Healthy Child Guide (used in conjunction with PregnancyKitchen.org) contains many scientifically-based recommendations for prospective parents from the NHF Scientific Advisory Board designed to increase the likelihood of healthier children free of chronic health problems.
If you’re planning to have a child…we have healthy strategies for you. Start Today — Become a part of our community, and sign-up to download The Healthy Guide or learn about our research study.