NHF’s Mission is to empower parents to have healthy children free of chronic health conditions
Did You Know?
There are FIVE actions you can take before and during pregnancy to increase the likelihood of birthing a child free of neurological disorders and chronic health conditions?
The Neurological Health Foundation Scientific Advisory Board Recommends:
Neurological Health Conditions in children are on the rise:
- That the occurrence of autism in the U.S. and around the world has gone from just 1 in 10,000 to an astounding 1 in every 68 children, and that the rate is even higher for male children? read more
- The number of children ages 2 to 5 who have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and prescribed powerful antipsychotic drugs has doubled over the past decade? read more
- That pesticides have been linked to higher instances of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children? read more
- That changes in diagnostic practices and increased awareness may not be the only factors that account for the increased prevalence of autism? read more
- That experts have noted a potential increase in children who aggressively misbehave? read more
There is also evidence of increased neurological illness among the adult population:
- That there has been a modern-day increase in the number of people with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia? read more
- That incidents of Alzheimer’s have increased dramatically in the younger adult population?
Example 1: read more
Example 2: read more
- That many “non-organic” farms are resorting to more powerful herbicides due to issues with “superweeds?” read more
- That parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) often struggle hopelessly in isolation read more